PECE Site Administration
How do I add a logo and change site colors?
- While logged-in as an administrator, navigate to [SITE URL]/admin/appearance/settings/pece_scholarly_lite
- Under the heading, Logo image settings, uncheck the box to use the default logo.
- Choose a file to upload as the logo.
- To change site colors, scroll down on this page to the heading "MtT Settings."
- Click the "Look'n'Feel" link.
- Check the box to use a Custom Color Scheme.
- Select a Primary color (header and icons), Secondary color (links), and Tertiary color (color to appear on hover in main navigation).
- Click "Save Configuration."
How do I approve user memberships?
- While logged-in as an administrator, navigate to [SITE URL]/admin/people.
- Select 'edit' next to the user you wish to approve.
- Change the user status to 'Active' and select the appropriate User Roles.
- Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page.
How do I add front page image sliders?
- While logged-in as an administrator, navigate to [SITE URL]/node/add/frontpage-image-slideshow
- Be sure to upload an image scaled and cropped to 960px by 230px, noting that the bottom 40px will be blocked out by the title link.
- In the Image Link field, enter the title of the content you would like the slider to link to and the URL directing to that content.
- Click Publish.
How do I edit front page image sliders?
- While logged-in as an administrator, navigate to [SITE URL]/admin/dashboard/content.
- Under 'Type', filter the content list to 'Slideshow Image', and click Apply.
- Select the slideshow you'd like to update.
- Click on the Edit tab.
- Update the relevant fields, and click Save.
How do I add About text?
- While logged-in as an administrator, navigate to [SITE URL]/node/add/pece-about-page.
- Enter a title (which won't appear on the page), and in the body, enter the site's about text.
- Click Publish.
This will appear when users click on the About link in the main navigation, and a snippet of the text will appear on the front page below the image sliders.
How do I set the Featured Essay?
- While logged-in as an administrator, navigate to the home page.
- Scroll down to the "Featured Essay" block, and click "Edit Featured Essay."
- Select a Featured Essay, in the Featured Essay field, and then click "Save."